- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Life Assurance >>
- Health >>
- General >>
- Savings & Investments
- Treating Customers Fairly
- UK pensions body attacks European watchdog
Eiopa’s call for additional powers and suggestion the industry should be hit by a levy to fund its operations was criticised as a ‘land grab’
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 2:47 am
- New role on the cards for Diamond
Ex-Barclays chief has been approached by Incapture, a technology and hedge-fund firm, giving him a chance to work with former colleagues
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 11:55 pm
- Valeant nears $9bn Bausch & Lomb deal
A price of $9bn would see the eyecare maker’s owner Warburg Pincus settle for less than its initial hopes of a sale topping $10bn
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 11:18 pm
- HSBC ‘humbled’ by Mexico scandal
Shareholders voice concerns at AGM over other potential ethical or legal misconduct as chairman Douglas Flint apologises for money laundering failings
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 10:52 pm
- Germany shows way on and off the pitch
The ascent of Germany, on and off the pitch, has not been lost on UK observers, with policy makers looking to Berlin for economic inspiration
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 8:51 pm
- Saturday Papers: News Corp poison pill shields Murdoch
And ‘Cybernats’ bullying Scottish business into silence before vote, says Darling.
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 12:01 am
- The Expert View: ASOS, Electrocomponents and Standard Chartered
A roundup of some of the best analyst commentary on shares, also including Salamander Energy and Rightmove.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 5:16 pm
- Kames give Milburn co-manager on High Yield Global Bond fund
Kames Capital has named Claire McGuckin as co-manager of its High Yield Global Bond fund alongside Phil Milburn.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 11:39 am
- The world's top 20 most valuable brands
Research commissioned by multi-national advertising firm WPP reveals the most valuable brands across the globe.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 11:32 am
- Franklin Templeton to soft close Mobius’ Frontier Markets fund
Franklin Templeton is soft closing Mark Mobius' Templeton Frontier Markets following a surge in interest.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 11:23 am
- VIDEO: Can Turkey's economic boom continue?
With many Middle Eastern economies in turmoil, and doom and gloom across much of Europe, Turkey seems to be bucking the trend.
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 3:47 am
- VIDEO: Leaving Egypt for life in Dubai
Amid dismay at Egypt's political direction and pessimism about the state of the economy, thousands of Egyptians are choosing to move abroad.
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 3:46 am
- How easy is it to hack a smart meter?
How easy is it to hack a smart meter?
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 1:58 am
- IMF chief Lagarde made key witness
A French court does not place IMF head Christine Lagarde under investigation over a payout made when she was finance minister, making her a key witness instead.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 9:28 pm
- London Market Report
London's leading shares lose further ground in Friday trading, extending Thursday's global sell-off.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 5:05 pm
- Key Government Projects 'At Risk Of Failure'
The Government is accused of "burying bad news" after an audit rating the delivery of major infrastructure projects is released.
Posted on 25 May 2013 | 3:40 am
- BAT Smokes Out E-Cigarette Rivals
The world's second-biggest tobacco company is poised to unveil a European push into the e-cigarette market, Sky News learns.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 6:34 pm
- The Sky News Business Round-Up And Look Ahead
Sky's Naomi Kerbel offers a round-up of the news you might have missed, and a look ahead to what is coming up.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 4:14 pm
- Glencore Xstrata Kicks Off £4bn Mining Sale
Resources giant kicks off sale of copper-mining project demanded by Chinese government, Sky News understands.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 3:50 pm
- Co-op Bank To Stop Issuing New Business Loans
The bank, under pressure to meet newly imposed capital funding requirements, will stop focusing on winning corporate business.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.